Tuesday 15 May 2012

Other Work

So it's been a while since I posted anything. Not that I haven't been busy painting or at least trying to paint it's just that I committed myself to a five month commission of mostly graphic design and illustration.
The basis of the work was to create a graphic identity for Crane Valley Park, a newly merged park traversing the London boroughs of Richmond and Hounslow. Starting with an interpretation board (the sign you get when you enter a park that says 'you are here' ) and then a series of leaflets married to that plus updating the educational packs that I'd previously been working on to cover this area. A lot of work but all very welcome and also good for me to be deeply involved in a project from start to finish.
But back to painting now before anyone finds out that I do things for money too.


No comments:

Post a Comment